front of the building with some users   

UVH in the 1930s


In a conveyance dated 11 Oct 1935 the Trustees of the Village Hall (Mrs Crompton & William Clayton) acquired 866 sq yds (the site of our current car park)from Bt Sir Philip HB Grey Egerton for 40. (The initial intention for this land may have been for a bowling green and small pavillion.(??)