need a good photo of the bar in use at some point !
- Selection of glasses stored in the bar area. Cups & saucers stored in the kitchen
- Bar area extended by wide opened double doors into the Meeting Room
- The bar area contains a 'spirits rack' and space for a beer barrel and pump
- There is a pull down lockable bar shutter but 'behind-the-bar' cannot be completely secured - hence when
stocked it should be guarded.
Our Premises are licensed to sell alcohol - but formal agreement must first be obtained from the Hall Secretary.
- The licence permits the use of the premises for a range of licensable activities
covering the performance of music, dance, plays and similar entertainment and the showing of films.
Details of these are displayed on the management notice board in the main hall.
- If we wish to run an event that includes a licensable activity that is not covered by our licence, such as an extension beyond 11.00pm, then we must issue a so called Temporary Event Notice (TEN).